Government Promises Improvements in Food Production
(Beijing) — China's top leaders have vowed to improve the quality of agricultural production and develop a more environmentally sustainable system as part of their agenda for next year.
While ensuring the country's food security, the central government has called on the agricultural industry to shift away from a system that focuses mainly on increasing output to one that pursues a better quality of agricultural produce, according to a statement released Tuesday night after the two-day closed-door Central Rural Work Conference.
- 1In Depth: Tesla Charges Into China
- 2China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 3Update: China’s New Credit Growth Hits Record High
- 4 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 5China Suspends Registration of Direct Selling Firms
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas