House of Fraser Unveils First Shop in China
(Beijing) — British retail giant House of Fraser unveiled its first store in China on Wednesday, marking the start of its expansion into the world's fastest-growing retail market.
The store, located in Nanjing, the capital of the eastern province of Jiangsu, brings the total number of House of Fraser stores worldwide to 61.
The move comes two years after Chinese conglomerate Sanpower Group Ltd. bought an 89% stake in the retail giant.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas