Service Sector Growth Highest in 17 Months: Caixin Survey
(Beijing) – Growth in China’s service activity accelerated to its strongest rate in 17 months in December, with companies optimistic about prospects in 2017 on anticipated improvements in market conditions, a survey sponsored by Caixin showed Thursday.
The Caixin General Services Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) edged up to 53.4 last month from 53.1 in November. The previous high was 53.8 in July 2015.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas