ANZ Joins Banks Exiting Chinese Mainland
(Beijing) — One of Australia's biggest banks has joined a slew of lenders keen on selling Chinese bank holdings due to international risk-control regulations imposed since the 2008 global financial meltdown.
Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. (ANZ) announced Tuesday it plans to sell its 20% stake in Shanghai Rural Commercial Bank for 9.19 billion yuan ($1.32 billion) to two buyers.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas