Beijing Launches Clean-Air Pilot Program in Public Schools
(Beijing) — Education authorities in Beijing have launched a pilot program to install smog-filtering ventilation systems in classrooms at public kindergartens (preschools) plus primary and middle schools amid pressure from parents as air pollution in the Chinese capital worsens.
Authorities in Haidian, a popular school district in northwest Beijing, have randomly picked 13 schools and kindergartens for the trial, according to a person briefed on the plan.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas