Ex-Civil Affairs Minister Under Investigation
(Beijing) — Former Civil Affairs Minister Li Liguo and one of his then-deputies are being investigated by the ruling Communist Party's anti-corruption authority in connection with scandals plaguing the lottery system under the ministry, according to sources familiar with the matter.
Luo Dongchuan, a unit head at the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection (CCDI), confirmed the investigation into the pair in response to a reporter’s question at a news conference in Beijing on Monday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas