Producer Price Index Posts Strongest Gain in Over Five Years
(Beijing) — A key gauge of wholesale prices in China rose at the fastest pace in more than five years in December, official data showed Tuesday, a development fueled by a surge in supply costs that analysts believe will be short-lived.
The producer price index (PPI) soared at a surprising 5.5% last month from a year ago, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said in a statement.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas