China’s History Textbooks Told to Modify Date War Began Against Japan
(Beijing) — China’s Education Ministry has ordered publishers to revise all history textbooks used at schools and universities to restate the date that the War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression began.
The ruling will establish the war as 14 years long, starting on Sept. 18, 1931. The conflict, known in the West as the Second Sino-Japanese War, had been recognized as being eight years long, starting on July 7, 1937. The war officially ended with the surrender of Japanese troops to Chinese forces on Sept. 9, 1945.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas