Imported Xiaomi Superstar Hugo Barra Resigns to Return to U.S.
(Beijing) — Hugo Barra, a former top executive at Google who made headlines in 2013 with his surprise defection to smartphone startup Xiaomi Inc., has said he will be leaving his Chinese employer next month and returning to the U.S. for personal reasons.
Barra announced his decision on his Facebook page on Monday, giving a lengthy explanation for the move. Xiaomi confirmed the news, citing personal reasons for the departure.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas