Global Benchmark Adds China Bonds in New Index, Boosting Foreign Appeal
(Beijing) — China’s government and corporate bond markets are edging toward a bigger role in global fixed-income investment as a result of a move to create a new index that adds yuan-denominated bonds to Bloomberg Barclays Indices’ flagship Global Aggregate Index.
Financial-data provider Bloomberg LP, which runs the fixed-income investment index, said Tuesday it will soon create a new index that combines components of the existing China Aggregate Index with the Global Aggregate Index.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas