What’s Behind China’s Disruptive Foray into E-Cars?
For more than a century, the auto industry’s 100-year-old attachment to the internal combustion engine stood as a formidable barrier to new market players.
Then the modern battery and a new generation of electric cars came along, shaking up the industry and leveling the playing field in ways that made it much easier for new companies to join the game.
Not only are the latest battery-powered autos emissions-free, but they’re also free of fuel tanks, tailpipes and other traditional vehicle components that complicate the manufacturing process.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas