New Law to Screen Online Products, Services in Key Sectors
(Beijing) — Online products and services in critical industries like finance, telecoms and energy will be audited for vulnerability to information leaks and hacking, China’s online security watchdog said, in the nation’s latest move to boost cybersecurity.
The Cyberspace Administration of China, which doubles as the Office of the Central Leading Group for Cyberspace Affairs that directly reports to President Xi Jinping, in an internet posting on Saturday sought public opinion on its draft internet product and service security inspection law, a follow-up to the sweeping Cybersecurity Law that was passed last November and will take effect in June.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas