China Rolls Out Pilot Program to Boost Doctors’ Pay
(Beijing) — China will launch a yearlong pilot program to improve doctors’ pay amid a growing number of incidents of physician corruption and negligence, a situation that has been blamed on poor salaries.
Earlier, part of a doctors’ benefits package was linked to how much hospitals earned from selling drugs and medical tests.
The trial program aims to boost the base pay for physicians and put an end to the controversial practice, according to a document jointly released Friday by the National Health and Family Planning Commission and three other central government agencies.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas