Noble Group Eyes Strategic Investor
(Beijing) — Singapore-listed trading house Noble Group Ltd. said it is in talks to get a possible strategic investment, following a media report that it was in early-stage talks to sell a stake in itself to Chinese petrochemical giant Sinochem Corp.
“The board wishes to advise that Noble Group is currently engaged in discussions regarding a possible strategic investment,” Noble said in the statement to the Singapore stock exchange on Tuesday. “However, no binding arrangements have as yet been entered into with respect to this possible transaction and, accordingly, there can be no assurance that this transaction will be concluded.”
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas