China Media Capital Takes Stake in Formula E Holdings
(Beijing) -- China Media Capital, a private equity and venture capital firm, made an investment in Formula E Holdings, the official promoter of FIA Formula E Championship auto racing.
CMC, founded by media mogul Li Ruigang, made the investment in partnership with SECA, a sports marketing company in which CMC holds a stake, SECA told Caixin Tuesday. The companies didn’t disclose financial details, but CMC said the investment was in the “tens of millions of euros.”
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas