Latecomer Meituan Makes Foray into Online Car-Hailing Market
(Beijing) — China’s largest group-sales website, Meituan-Dianping, has discreetly rolled out an online car-hailing service — a bid by the latecomer to seize new opportunities in a market recently streamlined by stringent regulations.
Meituan, best known as an online directory and deals platform for restaurants and local services, began testing the water in Nanjing on Tuesday with an online ride-booking service embedded within its app.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas