Chinese Drone Maker EHang to Supply Dubai with Self-Flying Taxis
(Beijing) — Chinese drone maker EHang Inc. announced on Wednesday that it will supply passenger-carrying drones to Dubai, which is aiming to become in July the world’s first city to allow such vehicles.
Dubai, the largest city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), plans to bring in the EHang 184 model. The drone is able to carry one person and a small suitcase with a combined weight of 117 kg and fly for half an hour, or 50 km, on a single charge at a peak altitude of 3.5 km, according to EHang’s website.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas