Let Market Play the Decisive Role in Deleveraging, Says Central Bank
(Beijing) — China should prudently manage efforts to reduce debt by letting market forces play a decisive role while the country tries to deflate asset bubbles without setting off a liquidity crisis, according to a central bank working paper published Wednesday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas