Didi Restructures With Car-Hailing Under Pressure
(Beijing) – Didi Chuxing, China’s dominant online car-hailing service, restructured its business operations and management Thursday in a move to adapt as strict local regulations alter the market environment in China.
Four months after authorities tightened rules on car-hailing, Didi’s Chief Executive Officer Cheng Wei and President Liu Qing told employees in an internal memo that the company is reorganizing into four business units. They are ride-sharing and taxi services, high-end car-booking and chauffeur services, public transportation services and overseas business operations.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas