Zhaopin in New Buyout Talks to Take Company Private
(Beijing) — Online recruitment site Zhaopin.com said it is in talks with a consortium led by its largest shareholder to take the company private, marking the third such bid in one of the most contested in a wave of buyouts of U.S.-listed Chinese firms.
Zhaopin said it is in advanced discussions with the group, headed by SEEK International Investments, and whose members also include Hillhouse Capital and an affiliate of FountainVest Partners. The consortium is proposing to buy all of Zhaopin’s American depositary shares (ADSs) that it doesn’t already own for $18 apiece.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas