HNA Buys Controlling Stake in Oil and Gas Distributer Haiyue
(Beijing) — Chinese conglomerate HNA Group continued its shopping spree by acquiring a controlling position in a publicly traded oil and gas distributor, adding to a portfolio sprawling from aviation to logistics to financial services.
Through its logistics unit, HNA paid 2.65 billion yuan ($385.09 million) for control of Zhejiang Haiyue Co., a Shanghai-listed distributor of refined oil products and liquefied gas, Zhejiang Haiyue said Wednesday in a statement.
- 1Caixin View: China Feels Chill From Trouble in Turkey
- 285-Year-Old Petitioner, in Poor Health, Denied Parole
- 3Update: ‘First Fully Homegrown’ Browser Outed as Based on Google’s Chrome
- 4In Depth: HNA Charts New Course Back to Airline Basics
- 5Banned From Planes and Trains, Jia Yueting Hands Over U.S. Car Startup’s China Business
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas