ZhenHua Nears Deal for Chevron’s Bangladesh Gas Fields
(Beijing) — A Chinese military-affiliated oil producer is close to purchasing U.S. energy giant Chevron Corp.’s gas fields in Bangladesh for $2 billion in a deal that would mark its first overseas acquisition in four years.
Approval from Bangladeshi authorities is the last major hurdle before the deal between state-owned China ZhenHua Oil Co. Ltd. and Chevron becomes final, sources familiar with the matter told Caixin.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas