Explosive Growth of SF Holdings Sparks Regulatory Concern
(Beijing) — Shares of SF Holdings continued to soar on Wednesday after several consecutive days of hitting the regulatory daily maximum 10% share-price increase — the aftermath of a backdoor listing last week that saw the firm become the most valuable company on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange.
However, the company’s high percentage of locked-in shares remains a cause for concern.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas