Russian United Co. Rusal Begins Issuing 1 Billion Yuan in Bonds on Shanghai Exchange
(Shanghai) – Russian giant aluminum-producer United Co. Rusal has started issuing one billion yuan ($140 million) worth of onshore bonds on the Shanghai Stock Exchange, the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) said on Friday.
That step makes it the first overseas company with global operations outside of China to enter the Chinese bond market on China's stock exchanges.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas