U.S., China Need to ‘Reset’ Relations, Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Paulson Says
(Beijing) –China and the U.S. should strengthen their economic ties to bolster “the most critical relationship in the world,” said former U.S. Treasury secretary Henry Paulson, who called on the two countries’ presidents to hit “reset” in their anticipated meeting.
“We need to thicken the economic relationship… because there is going to be more and more tension in security issues and others in the world,” Paulson said Saturday at the China Development Forum in Beijing.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas