Quick Take: Apple Adds to Its R&D Investment in China
Apple Inc. is sweetening up its R&D investment in China, adding two more research and development centers to two ones earlier announced.
The two new centers will be in Shanghai and Suzhou, with the two others in the works for Beijing and Shenzhen. The company has committed to investing a total of 3.5 billion yuan ($510 million) in the four centers, which are scheduled to open later this year, Apple said in a statement.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas