China Services PMI Expands at Slowest Pace in Six Months: Caixin Survey
(Beijing) — China’s services activity expanded at the weakest pace in six months in March, a survey sponsored by Caixin showed on Thursday, adding to signs that growth momentum in the economy is slowing.
The Caixin China General Services Business Activity Index came in at 52.2 in March, down from 52.6 in February. Although the figure is still well above the 50 mark that divides expansion from contraction, it was the worst reading since September and the third straight monthly fall.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas