Editorial: China’s Economic Transition Requires Open Government
Nine years after China introduced regulations mandating government information disclosure, policymakers and experts are stepping up efforts to amend the rules to further promote a system of open governance and strengthen citizens’ right to information. The revision gives policymakers an opportunity to create a regulatory framework that can better serve China’s economic transformation at a time when old, clunky industries are being replaced by high-tech manufacturing and services.
The Editor-in-Chief of Caixin Media.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas