China Services Growth Falls to 11-Month Low
(Beijing) — Activity in China’s services sector grew at its weakest rate in 11 months, a survey sponsored by Caixin showed on Thursday, in a further sign the world’s second-largest economy is losing some steam.
The Caixin China General Services Business Activity Index fell for the fourth straight month to 51.5 in April, down from 52.2 in March and the lowest since May 2016’s 51.2, according to the poll compiled by international information and data analytics provider IHS Markit.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas