Opinion: China-U.S. Trade Relationship in Spotlight After Successful Xi-Trump Talks
Editor’s Note: Ian Bremmer, founder and president of U.S. geopolitical consulting company Eurasia Group, shared with Caixin reporter Zhang Yuan’an his views on China-U.S. trade ties and the two countries’ subtle play on the North Korea issue, as the two met on the sidelines of a China Business Forum hosted by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Washington on May 1. Bremmer said U.S. President Donald Trump did a good job handling the meeting with his Chinese counterpart, President Xi Jinping. But in the long term, Sino-U.S. relations can still go bad, as many people around Trump are hawkish about China.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas