New Disney ‘Pirates’ Film Makes Global Landfall in China
(Beijing) — The latest film in Disney’s hugely popular Pirates of the Caribbean franchise has washed ashore in Shanghai, along with its star-studded cast, marking the first global premiere in China for one of the U.S. entertainment giant’s blockbuster titles.
Franchise star Johnny Depp led the cast of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales in a walk down the red carpet on Thursday for the film’s premiere at the year-old Shanghai Disney Resort. The film is the fifth in the franchise, with a cast that includes Orlando Bloom, Geoffrey Rush and Javier Bardem.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas