Opinion: Fintech Cooperation Beckons in China, EU
One of the biggest differences between the European and Chinese fintech markets is regulatory support.
China is dominated by an all-embracing, open-minded regulatory environment. This is a breeding ground for innovation, which has assisted the tech crowd in China to thrive in a market climate that is supportive of entrepreneurship. It also animates large corporations to work on innovation and explore the possibilities of fintech.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas