Opinion: Parts of Trans-Pacific Partnership Can Still Be Salvaged Despite Collapse
Will the work that went into negotiating the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) go to waste?
There are two approaches the remaining members can take. Useful parts of the TPP can be taken out and transplanted into other agreements. Or the trade agreement can be seen as a “sleeping beauty” — or better yet, a modern woman who needs no prince but who will wake up and get on with it.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas