Meinian Gets Go-Ahead to Acquire Rival Ciming
(Beijing) — The once-delayed consolidation of China’s private preventive health care market looks set to resume now that authorities have given the nod to an acquisition involving two of the market’s biggest players.
China’s securities regulator has approved the acquisition by Shanghai-based health-checkup chain Meinian of its Beijing-based rival, Ciming, one year after the takeover was stopped by a rival’s anti-trust complaint.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas