Editorial: Reducing Nontax Business Charges Vital to Spurring Growth
The Chinese government in recent months has stepped up efforts to trim nontax charges such as trademark registration fees in a bid to reduce business costs. The move comes as the country shifts from a system that relies on business taxes to value-added taxes. In its latest attempt in June, the Ministry of Finance published on its official website for public scrutiny all central and local government fees imposed on businesses.
The Editor-in-Chief of Caixin Media.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas