Editorial: China’s Stabilizing Economy Offers Leaders a Window of Opportunity for Reform
China’s economy grew 6.9% in the second quarter, according to latest official figures, continuing its recovery momentum after the gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate fell to 6.7% in the first three quarters in 2016.
The second-quarter figures, released by the National Bureau of Statistics last week, are better than the market’s estimate, indicating the resilience and potential of the Chinese economy.
The Editor-in-Chief of Caixin Media.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas