Opinion: China-U.S. Relations: No Big Bumps With Trump
Relations between China and the United States under the Donald Trump presidency have appeared to proceed with very few real glitches. The U.S. has maintained its “One China” policy. Beijing and Washington came up with a 100-day plan to address differences over trade and investment issues. The two sides are not openly quarreling about dealing with North Korea under the United Nations framework. And the United States sent a delegation to China’s “Belt and Road” forum in early May.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas