Amateur Kung Fu Stars Splitting Bricks with Bare Hands Become Internet Sensation
(Dengfeng, Henan province) — The Shaolin Temple, the cradle of Chinese martial arts, is fabled for its warrior monks and their stunning feats, including crushing rocks with bare hands, and flying kicks that seem possible only in movies.
The monastery, built over 1,500 years ago in the lush Songshan Mountain in central China’s Henan province, was recently in the spotlight after hosting a competition for amateur kung fu fighters.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas