Editorial: Recent Deaths Police Link to Pyramid Scams Highlight Need for Long-Term Solution
The recent deaths of three young people allegedly lured into pyramid-sales scams in Tianjin and Hubei province have shown yet again the evil side of the illegal networks that are essentially “business cults.”
A public outcry erupted after news media reported that two recent college graduates, Li Wenxing and Zhang Chao, plus a college sophomore, Lin Huarong, died recently in separate cases after they each told family and friends that they were going out to check out a job opportunity.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas