Opinion: Free Trade a Hidden Key to ‘Belt and Road’ Success
Most discussions about China’s massive “Belt and Road” initiative tend to focus on infrastructure projects for connecting an economically vibrant East Asia and developed Europe by land and sea, and in the process encouraging growth and economic development in dozens of countries along the modern Silk Road routes. Our research has shown, however, that equally important are efforts to improve the soft-power infrastructure needed to ensure that trading across the various corridors operates seamlessly.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas