Fly Your Car? ‘Oh Yeah,’ Says Tencent
Call it “The Jetsons Go to China.”
The unusual move is taking place in the 21st century, with the announcement that Chinese internet giant Tencent is investing in the German developer of a futuristic flying car for use by individual passengers.
Others in the $90 million funding round included private banking group LGT and funds associated with founders of internet communications giants Skype and Twitter. The latest round brings Lilium’s total fundraising to date to $100 million, according to an announcement from the Munich-based company.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas