Photo Essay: Meet Sanya’s Fishing Baroness
Liang, who says she was born in a fishing boat in the 1960s, has become one of Sanya’s most successful businesswomen. She owns a fleet of 10 fishing boats that cost more than 16 million yuan ($2.46 million) each, as well as several restaurants and a training school for fishermen in the resort town in tropical Hainan Island, close to China’s southern tip. This is her story.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas