As China Restricts Funding, Die-Hard Environmentalist Persists
After more than a decade working for the government, Jin Jiaman came to a realization that changed the direction of her career protecting the environment.
“Nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) can do what the government can’t,” she told Caixin in a recent interview.
With that thought in mind, Jin would go on to quit her job with an institute under the Ministry of Environmental Protection and later found the Global Environmental Institute (GEI) in 2004.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas