Courtyard Cinema Sets Scenes for Beijing’s Blind Moviegoers
How does a blind person “watch” a movie? Although you can listen to the dialogue, what about the scenes with subtle kisses blown in the wind without any words?
After more than a decade of trial and error, Wang Weili, the founder of an “alternative cinema” in Beijing, has perfected a way that enables thousands of blind moviegoers in China to enjoy classics including Terminator and Jurassic Park.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas