Hospital May Be Cleared in Suicide of Woman in Labor
The hospital at the center of a controversy after a woman who was in labor committed suicide might be cleared of major wrongdoing, according to initial results from an ongoing government investigation.
The First Hospital of Yulin in northwestern China’s Shaanxi province had followed the proper protocol required in maternity care by advising Ma Rongrong to have a cesarean section to avoid risks during delivery, the city’s health authority said Thursday, citing findings from three preliminary investigations.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas