Rival Instant Noodle Makers Eat Master Kong’s Lunch
Master Kong still has something to learn about the instant noodle business.
For well over a decade, the legendary brand’s owner, Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp., had a stranglehold on the instant noodle market in China, thanks to its extensive sales and marketing network.
At that time, Tingyi could get each new product it launched onto store shelves across China, from first-tier cities to the remotest villages, in a couple of weeks, said a former executive of Uni-President, one of Tingyi’s competitors. And the Tingyi product would always get premium shelf space.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas