Editorial: The Upside to Bankruptcy
Ten years after China’s Enterprise Bankruptcy Law was put in place, it is clear that the system, which was designed to allow insolvent companies to gracefully bow out of the market, has not been widely accepted.
The former solar panel giant LDK Solar was a star company when it went public on the New York Stock Exchange 10 years ago in one of the biggest IPOs ever for a Chinese energy company. However, the company has struggled with its reorganization plan in the years since it went bankrupt.
The Editor-in-Chief of Caixin Media.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas