Flexible-Display Maker Pockets $560 Million in New Funds From Big Banks
Sino-American technology firm Royole Corp. said it has received new backing from five of China’s leading banks, as the race heats up to commercialize its specialty flexible displays that could become a staple in mobile devices of the future.
The five new financial backers include three of China’s top four banks: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC); Bank of China; and Agricultural Bank of China, Royole said in a statement on Wednesday. Others in the round included two of the nation’s best-known entrepreneurial banks, Citic Bank and Ping An Bank.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas