Flexible-Display Maker Pockets $560 Million in New Funds From Big Banks
Sino-American technology firm Royole Corp. said it has received new backing from five of China’s leading banks, as the race heats up to commercialize its specialty flexible displays that could become a staple in mobile devices of the future.
The five new financial backers include three of China’s top four banks: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC); Bank of China; and Agricultural Bank of China, Royole said in a statement on Wednesday. Others in the round included two of the nation’s best-known entrepreneurial banks, Citic Bank and Ping An Bank.
- 1China’s Moon Explorer Posts Photo of Sprouting Cotton Plant
- 2Huawei Canada Exec Quits as Scandal Continues to Embroil Company
- 3Luckin Coffee Reportedly Seeks IPO in Hong Kong
- 4Bank of China to Test Waters for Perpetual Bonds
- 5Apple Chief Counsel Accuses Qualcomm of Holding Phone-Makers for ‘Ransom’
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas