EU Electric-Bike Makers Protest Cheap Chinese Imports
A group representing European bike manufacturers will petition the European Union to launch an anti-dumping investigation against Chinese electric bikes, which have been flooding the market this year amid China’s broader campaign to develop clean technologies.
Europe imported more Chinese electric bikes in the first seven months of this year than in all of 2016, and the total volume is likely exceed 800,000 for the entire year, the European Bicycle Manufacturers Association said, in a Monday announcement of its intent to launch an unfair subsidy complaint to the European Commission.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas