Qudian Sets Price Range for U.S. Listing
Online microlender Qudian Inc. set the price range for its New York IPO on Tuesday, aiming to raise more than $800 million in what could become the largest U.S. listing to date by a new wave of Chinese financial technology companies, known as fintechs.
The offering would follow last week’s successful Hong Kong listing of another fintech company, online-only insurance provider ZhongAn Online Property & Casualty Insurance Co. Ltd., which raised $1.5 billion. Since pricing at the top of its range on strong demand, ZhongAn’s stock has risen about 13% above its offer price.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas